Atlantic Sector: Visible
Atlantic Sector Channels
Visit www.ssd.noaa.gov/imagery for more information, additional images, formats and loops.
Java must be enabled for radar loops to display.
Please follow these instructions to enable Java though your Web browser:
Browsers for Windows
- Click Tools and then Internet Options
- Select the Security tab, and select the Custom Level button
- Scroll down to Scripting of Java applets
- Make sure the Enable radio button is checked
- Click OK to save your preference
- Click on the wrench icon, then select Options.
- Select Under the Hood and then Privacy Content Settings.
The Content Settings panel will appear.
- In the Plug-ins section, select the Disable individual plug-ins link to check whether Java is enabled
- Click on the Enable link (if the Disable link appears, Java is already enabled)
Note: Alternatively, you can access the Plug-ins settings by typing about:plugins in the browser address.
Browsers for Windows and Mac OS X
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser or restart it if it is already running
- At the top of the browser, select the Firefox button (or Tools menu in Windows XP), then Add-ons
The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Plugins
- Click Java (TM) Platform plugin to select it
- Click on the Enable button (if the button says Disable, Java is already enabled)
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari and select Preferences
- Click on the Securitytab
- Check (select) Enable Java check box
- Close Safari Preferences window
Opera 4.x and Up
- Opera for Windows does not use Java, but an embedded version already inside the Opera Web browser.
- Opera for other platforms may supports Java . Please consult your Opera platform documentation.
- For further information, please review the following Opera Support article:
Support for Java software in Opera
You may need to restart your browser after making these changes.