|Northwest Pacific||West Pacific||West Central Pacific|
Visit www.ssd.noaa.gov/imagery for more information, additional images, formats and loops.
Information from JMA (MTSAT).
Java must be enabled for radar loops to display.
Please follow these instructions to enable Java though your Web browser:
Browsers for Windows
- Click Tools and then Internet Options
- Select the Security tab, and select the Custom Level button
- Scroll down to Scripting of Java applets
- Make sure the Enable radio button is checked
- Click OK to save your preference
- Click on the wrench icon, then select Options.
- Select Under the Hood and then Privacy Content Settings.
The Content Settings panel will appear.
- In the Plug-ins section, select the Disable individual plug-ins link to check whether Java is enabled
- Click on the Enable link (if the Disable link appears, Java is already enabled)
Note: Alternatively, you can access the Plug-ins settings by typing about:plugins in the browser address.
Browsers for Windows and Mac OS X
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser or restart it if it is already running
- At the top of the browser, select the Firefox button (or Tools menu in Windows XP), then Add-ons
The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Plugins
- Click Java (TM) Platform plugin to select it
- Click on the Enable button (if the button says Disable, Java is already enabled)
- Launch Safari browser
- Click on Safari and select Preferences
- Click on the Securitytab
- Check (select) Enable Java check box
- Close Safari Preferences window
Opera 4.x and Up
- Opera for Windows does not use Java, but an embedded version already inside the Opera Web browser.
- Opera for other platforms may supports Java . Please consult your Opera platform documentation.
- For further information, please review the following Opera Support article:
Support for Java software in Opera
You may need to restart your browser after making these changes.